Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bizet, Habanera (from Carmen), James Edwards, guitar

The "Habanera" from George Bizet's opera Carmen, arranged for guitar and played by James Edwards, accompanied by a scroll bar-score chart. FAQ Q: Where can I find the sheet music for this piece? A: This agreement and others are in this publication available: www.melbay.com Q: Who is this song playing? A: James Edwards, here's a link to your site jamesedwardsguitar.com Q: Where can I play to learn more about James Edwards'? A: This recording is from his album "Guitar Arias: Works --Pieces for guitar solo, "she and many other of his recordings here can be obtained from: jamesedwardsguitar.com Q: Is there any way I could do the bar-chart notes themselves? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI File Player will the display, you can use the Windows () software here: www.musanim.com There are many places online where you can get MIDI files, usually on the first page of Classic Archive: www.classicalarchives. com go Q: Can request a video MAM ______? A:First, check my "to do" list: www.musanim.com ... If the piece is not listed, see the "Please Can a video MAM ______?" Article on my main questions: www.musanim.com ... and if you think that I consider to do so, e-mail me Stephen (a musanim dot com). .

No comments:

Post a Comment