Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DS - 3 Sadness of Truth(Epic Melodic Death Metal/Original Composition Guitar Pro 5) -I NEED FEEDBACK

Hi, This is my second composition of "Epic" Melodic Death Metal, I don't have any theory of music so I composed it on guitar pro, I play guitar and my objective is turn this song a "real" song with real instruments playing, Im waiting to buy the toneport UX2 of Line 6 to record it with good quality. I want to know what is your opinion about the song, if you like it or not, if you are kalmah, In flames, skyfire, imperanon etc fan , your opinion is really important to me, so comment please or rate please! PS: The drums may have stupid parts because I'm not drummer and I don't know many technics of it, and I know i didn't used RSE but the important now it's the song not the quality of the sounds :P copyright: myfreecopyright.com Thank you, I need feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment