Monday, November 15, 2010

Mark Prigoff Cantaloupe Island

Mark Prigoff plays Cantaloupe Island, written by Herbie Hancock, as performed by Brian Bromberg (Downright Upright), Rick Braun and others. I'm dedicating this one for my friend and fellow musician, Dan Lomenzo, who also loves Herbie Hancock and his music. However, let's not leave anyone out, shall we? This is for my family, friends and fans, Mom & Dad, Judy, Michael and family, Uncle Jimmy and family, Mark D., Larry Galterio, Joanne, Mr. Ray, and many musicians who have inspired me over the years: Hector Olivera, David Benoit, Herbie Hancock, Eliane Elias, Yutaka Yokokura, Ivan Lins, Bob James, David Foster, Oscar Peterson, Dave Grusin, Robert Moog, and so many more, my former piano instructors, Yamaha Music Corp, RolandUS, Technics, Korg, and several others, my friends at Frank & Camille's Fine Pianos, Sam Ash, Guitar Center, Hal Leonard, and God for His gifts. (If I left anyone out here, you are still in my heart!) And my friends and fans at YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment