Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cinderpelt - Teardrops On My Guitar

Cinderpelt - Teardrops On My Guitar Video Clips. Duration : 2.55 Mins.


Taylor Swift - Teardrops on my Guitar PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I STARTED THIS OVER A YEAR AGO. And that no animation is new. As the last one I finished in this was over two months ago. So this video dosn't quite show off my full skills as an animator. Some animations are obviously lazly thrown together, some just don't make a lot of sence. (Like Fireheart/star walking away, but not going any where! XD) However, I do really love this video, and I spent a lot of time on it If you do not belive that Cinderpelt was in love with Firestar, that's your problem. However, it was hinted at quite a bit in the book, so I belive she did love him. These are my veiws, and I'm sorry if you do not follow them. Also, I know that Cinderpelt was never all super emo about loving him, however, fo the sake of making an entertaining video, I had to make her that way. One last thing, I'm actually not a huge Cinderpelt fan. Infact, I quit dislike her. I think she was an annoying apprentice. After her accident I started to like her, but once she became a medicine cat she just got annoying. As you can see, I have no idea how to draw badgers. I made the badger look too much like a dog. XDDDD Cats in the video, in order: Fireheart/star Cinderpelt Sandstorm Brackenfur Ashfur Graystripe Longtail Brightheart Cloudtail Sorreltail

Keywords: warriors, warrior, erin, hunter, cat, cats, kitties, kitty, blue, kyo, bluekyokitty, animation, animations, ms, paint

No comments:

Post a Comment