Thursday, February 10, 2011

Golden Bass Player From Hell & his blowzy Bass playing!

Golden Bass Player From Hell & his blowzy Bass playing! Tube. Duration : 5.37 Mins.


This is me doing a particulary bad job of some bass lines from three of The New Subterraneans tracks to which I'm the bass player+ two of The Who tracks, to which, I'm not the bass player though I wish I was! (sorry Mr Entwistle)! For you technoheads, I'm using a 350w Hartke bass head+ A 1200w Ashdown deep 4x10 300w Eminence speakers. The reflex horn has long since mirgated! I've been told by sound engineer the 4x10 cab is the heaviest in Stoke! It's a two man lift!!!! Both units at 8 Ohms therefore only getting 240w output?? A Technics fuzzbox, (NOT a distortion! I'm old school)! The bass is a Fender Jazz Mexican with the metalwork I've put on! The brigde is a Baddass & is therefore EXCELLENT! Never goes out of tune. Strings are 42 gauge Rotosound. Like there's better strings on the market!!!?!?!?!?!! Bigger Hartke is on it's way I hope !!!

Keywords: The, Bass, Bastard

No comments:

Post a Comment