Sunday, February 6, 2011

Soheil Zarrin Kelk - Playing Some Dream Theater Stuff!

Soheil Zarrin Kelk - Playing Some Dream Theater Stuff! Tube. Duration : 1.45 Mins.


Recently I've bought an Ibanez RGA121 for my 2 step down tunings, In This video I played some riffs and licks from various Dream Theater songs to Show John Petrucci's broad range of technics, Parts that I Played are: 1. Riffs From As I Am - A Nightmare to Remember 2. First Alt Picking Part from As I Am Guitar Solo 3. Legato Run From Lie First Solo 4. Tapping Part From The Root of All Evil Bridge I've used a Mesa/Boogie Mark IVB Combo Amp for distortion and Boss GT10 in FX Loop for a touch of delay, I made this one pretty quick so excuse the mistakes :)

Keywords: Soheil, Zarrin, Kelk, Explode, Persian, Iran, Underground, Dream, Theater, John, Petrucci, Mesa, Boogie, Ibanez, Boss, Alt, Picking, Legato, Shred, Iranian, Solo, dimarzio

No comments:

Post a Comment